Sushi Kits Users Can Do These Tips To Make Sushi Easily
If you want to make nigiri sushi, be sure to buy fresh fish. This is because the quality of the fish also affects the taste of the sushi. The fresher the fish, the better the sushi taste. You have to tell them that you are making sushi, so they give you the freshest cut. Choosing salmon as a sushi topping is the best choice as a starter. If you want to save time, you can use sushi kits and buy salmon without the skin. After buying it, store the fish in the refrigerator and use it in a day to keep it fresh.
This is how to make sushi that you need to know:
1. Place a sheet of nori on a bamboo mat and put half a cup of sushi rice in your hand. Make the rice into an oval shape and place it on the edge of your nori. Spread the rice from left to right by using your hands.
2. Next, coat the ingredients on top of the roll lengthwise, starting with the densest material – generally fish or avocado, and continuing with the looser material on the front. Rice can be placed on the inside or outside of the rolls.
3. Roll the bamboo mat upwards away from it, using your fingers to roll the nori and rice around the filling. Gently squeeze the roll, then move forward until the outer edges are tightly closed. When done, gently press the left and right sides of the roll to tighten the ingredients inside neatly.
4. To cut, transfer the roll from the plinth to a board or other flat surface. Dip the long, sharp tip of the knife into the bowl filled with warm water. Let the water run along the blade to wet the blade.
5. Starting towards the back of the knife, use a long slicing motion to cut the maki (sushi roll) in half, then cut each half into thirds to form six even pieces, moistening the knife as needed.
6. Serve it with additional soy sauce and wasabi, and pickled ginger, if desired.